CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Stop Messing With People's Husbands


Dear Snarky Mom:

I am a married mother of 2. My husband is a total shit. He doesn't help with the kids or the house. I met another man recently, but he is also married. He's miserable in his marriage, too. Should I explore my feelings for this man? I want so badly to be happy.
~ Desperate Housewife in Rural NC

Dear Desperate:
Stop fucking with people's husbands. If I believed in hell, I'd totally think you were going there. You are unhappy in your marriage? Get counseling or get divorced or just get over yourself. No one promised you a rose garden, as they say. You've got 2 kids with this dude. Either appreciate him again or not. Whatever. But speaking for wives everywhere, stay away from our husbands, bitch. Give old dude's wife a chance to work on her marriage. Do you think the total douche that is cheating (or considering cheating) on his wife is going to be better than the father of your kids? Ummmm, I think not. I would recite to you the incredibly low statistics on successful marriages that come from infidelity except that is totally not the point. And not as easy to find on google as you would think. And you'd probably just say some dumb shit about how you are going to be the 2%. Think of your kids. Do it right. Leave your lazy ass husband and prove to yourself that you can be an independent, strong woman who can handle her business. Then find yourself a single man that is ready for a relationship. Oh, and keep your mitts off our damn husbands, home wrecker.

Photo: http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/homewrecker.jpg

0 comments: