CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crappy Guests Suck

Dear Snarky Mom:
I hosted Thanksgiving Dinner today. One couple brought their 2yo girl. We'd ask if certain things were okay, like, is she okay on the stairs. The mother was getting defensive like it was unreasonable to ask if her child needs a booster. I wasn't making any statements on her development or intelligence.
~ Hostess with the Mostess


Dear Mostess:
Stop inviting bitches to dinner. I think this lady was pissed 'cause she was hoping her child would get hurt so she could sue you. Are you rich? Why else would she be offended by you making her child safe and comfortable? Either that or she totally didn't want to come to your house and she and her husband were just fighting about it before they arrived. She decided to be an embarrassing bitch as a way to get back at her husband. Don't knock it 'cause it totally works. Either way, you totally know who NOT to invite to dinner next year. I only invite blood relatives 'cause I can tell them to shut the fuck up when they start to be bitchy. And then I can make them babysit while I sleep in.

0 comments: